Monday, October 15, 2012

Abundantly Blessed

This morning when I got to work, my friend D had a surprise for me. We walked out to her car where she carefully got out a candle she made just for us! It is a tall, white, pillar candle that they added gems and blue butterflies to. She gave it to me today, because it is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day. I was so incredibly touched by her thoughtful gesture of love.  We are going to burn the candle tonight and have our moment of peace.  I was so touched!
I was at work for just a few minutes when I got the call to schedule our next round of IVF. I was so happy to share with the clinic that I'm on track with weight loss and excited for round 2.
Fast forward a couple more hours and I got a phone call for a phone interview!
Soon after, we were able to book tickets for a family member to come visit for Christmas.
Life is good. We are so blessed. I am so at peace and I am so happy. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment