Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rockin' the Bahamas...Part 1 of 3

All aboard! Getting ready to leave Port of Miami!

Our quaint little room.

We stopped in three ports.  This was the first.

Our ship. It really was huge! 13 Decks!

A lighthouse on Grand Bahama Island.

Originally the Bahamas was a part of England, until they gained their independence. You can still see a few remaining English accents.
This is a sea biscuit I brought back from our snorkeling shore excursion. I didn't get it from the bottom, one of the life guards gave it to me. It's large, not like a little sand dollar. I don't know where to put it yet.

Sunset!


Our snorkeling excursion boat!

I have more pictures of inside the ship if you would like to see those too! This is just the start!

1 comment:

  1. awww those pictures are so nice! Love the one of you and J at sunset! Christmas card anyone?! I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip, both of you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete