Friday, March 12, 2010

What a wonderful day

I worked this morning, which was actually super productive. I got to play expert on a phone call (they even referred to me as an expert, which is fairly comical), I had a big win at my meeting this morning, talked to my cousin on the phone all the way to the airport, and the highlight of my day was picking my sister up at the airport! Yay! I love seeing my family. Siblings are such a blessing. My sister knows just about everything that has ever happened in my life...time just never really passes. We can always pick up right where we left off.

We kicked off her visit with some delicious Hawaiian food. After a marvelous dinner, we went out for dessert. Guess who sells 7 layer bars, also know as magic cookie bars? Chili's! Yes, they have their own name for it, but either way the dessert was divine! Now we are on to planning her days here.

Our new stove top and dishwasher are being delivered tomorrow! Woohoo! I also have the next few days off of work! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment