My sister left today. We had so much fun together! I swear we ate our way through her whole vacation. I really need to have a sugar detox now, but that's easy enough to do. We also went to a museum, went shopping, tried new foods, went to a dairy, played games, and she went with my to my ultrasound and visit with my Ob-Gyn.
My visit with my Ob-Gyn was fabulous! I found out my cyst is gone. I was so nervous that she would tell me I needed to schedule another surgery. Praise God, she said the cyst was gone. I don't really have much of a pain tolerance and my last surgery really tested me! She also extended my prescription of Metformin. I think the Metformin has really helped my body process insulin. Thanks for everyone's prayer and warm wishes that my cyst would go away. I am ecstatic to know that I am healthy! She did order a cholesterol test, since we didn't know that number. I'm not worried about that at all though.
I go back to work tomorrow. There is a winter weather warning for 6-12 inches of snow. If the schools are closed, so is my office. I would be fine working from home tomorrow. I have plenty to get done on just my laptop.
In other random news...I am wondering if I could ask a favor- could you say a prayer? One of my best friends has a three month old baby. She recently took him to a pediatric opthamologist and got some rough news. She and her husband are some of the strongest people I know. They are grounded in their faith and I always admire them! Since I live so far away, there isn't much I can do as far as gestures, but I do know I can pray. I'm asking you to pray too. They will soon be scheduling an MRI for the little guy and still do not know the full extent of his Optic Nerve Hypoplasia. Thank you in advance for your prayers, I know they will help.
Well, there you have all the random thoughts on my brain tonight. I hope you are all doing well and will be back soon.
Yay! Congrats on the good bill of health! That's so exciting!!
ReplyDelete