Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mojo back?

Today was day two that I decided to start eating better again. I did good yesterday and I did well today.  I decided to keep track with Weight Watchers.  Partially because I can do it with one of my relatives and also because I have all of the tools.  I also like not being restricted.  I was proud of myself yesterday because we went out for dinner and I didn't like what I ordered. Normally, I would have ate it anyway, because I feel guilty not eating it. Not yesterday.  I didn't eat it and I didn't take any to go.  I was very content with my decision and empowered!  Today I had lunch at TGI Fridays. I tried to make a decent decision on what I ordered.  I did pretty good overall. This evening we went for a 40 minute walk.  It feels good to be back to taking care of me.  I just decided I wasn't going to let anything defeat me.  I have discovered I am a resilient person and I started this weight loss journey quite a while ago, I just made a pit stop. So after resting, I am continuing on my journey.  I also like the new Weight Watcher program because you can eat fruit and veggies when you are hungry.  They have a points value of zero.  I am able to stay within my points range easily most days, even eating out. Anyway, cheers to having my mojo back!

1 comment: