I have a lot of editing still to do, but am EXCITED beyond words after an e-mail I received today. The program's administrative staff e-mailed me today to schedule orals! I was nervous because I had not received a date, time, e-mail, etc. about this. You have to be selected for orals to complete the thesis. I thought that maybe because it had taken me a little longer in different points that they would make me wait a whole semester to complete my thesis. This is a huge weight off my shoulders! For this evening, I am just excited beyond words. I am sure I will get nervous as the date looms, but for tonight I am so happy.
I mentioned this in my last post (I think), but here is what my mentor said about my work:
Hi N, it looks really good to me. Very impressive work in such a short time. Great going! I concentrated on the appendix materials for this work as I think you've already responded to all of The Advisor's comments.
One change - you need to type "Gandhi" not "Ghandi." (**okay, this is N typing, I ALWAYS make this error, lol...must learn to spell Gandhi!**) Also, I think your appendix and materials are really very thorough. I'm quite impressed with the amount of work you've done in that - it really does look like a very good and thorough thesis. I am quite confident in your ability to be able to market this course to a college. You might want to think of a way in which you could tailor this course to an online/remote audience, as that might improve your chances of getting this course accepted by a college.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing your finalized thesis,
My Mentor
Anyway, I am pumped to work on my thesis, this was just the boost I needed. Thesis, rock on.
No comments:
Post a Comment