Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Counting my blessings

I was thinking tonight that I have had so many things I wanted to post on Facebook the past couple days.  I always hesitate to post, because if it is about work, I don't want to leave someone out or chose favorites.  So, I decided to share some of my blessings:
1.) I had a great committee meeting last night. I work with phenomenal volunteers.
2.) I had a good committee meeting tonight.  I presented some not so pretty statistics and I think my volunteers are rising to the challenge. I'm impressed.
3.) I had the best meal I have had all month, made by a committee member...and I have the recipe!
4.) I've gotten to talk to my sister the past couple days, as I've been driving home or in between crazy moments at work. She's listened to me be so moody this week. I've complained, I've whined, and she's been supportive and such a good balance. I am so thankful to have a sibling who is so understanding and compassionate.
5.) I came home after a 12 hour day at work for the second day in a row, to find my husband had gone grocery shopping! He did a great job! He bought fresh fruit, vegetables, and made healthy choices. I was so proud of his choices and so pleased to have him taking care of me! I know grocery shopping should be a priority, but I just haven't had time.  I am so fortunate to be married to someone who is so thoughtful, so kind, and so loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment