I had a wonderful day with my husband. We met for lunch and I had one of my all time favorite foods...sushi! After lunch we both went back to work. We came home with gifts for each other. My husband brought me a dozen roses, another beautiful bouquet of flowers, a card, and some markers! I have been playing with these special markers for stamping, they are called Copic markers and are not the easiest or least expensive things to buy! After exchanging gifts we out to dinner at Olive Garden. Mom had sent us a gift card, so that was really nice! We enjoyed dinner, then went to Hastings to rent a movie. We rented Date Night. There was a line that made it a perfect choice for our evening and won't ruin the movie for any of you. Someone says, "If I had to do it all over again, I would...and I'd choose you every time". Since we finished our movie, we decided to watch some Ghost Hunters.
They were talking about how sometimes when electrical wires are not quite right, it can cause a super magnetic field. This magnetic field can leave a person with a sense of uneasiness or a bad feeling. It occurred to me that the house I grew up in and have for a very long time thought was haunted, had really bad electrical wiring. I'm not ready to say there isn't something else going on there, but I did find it very interesting that there may be some sort of reason why we felt such a strong feeling while we were in that house. That was just a brief epiphany I had this evening and thought I needed to share. There were certainly other strange things that happen that there are no explanations for. Electrical wiring would have no bearing on some of the things I remember happening. The wiring thing makes sense though, a lot of old building probably have some kind of wiring that could cause a magnetic field and make a person feel uncomfortable. Food for thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment