Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why focus? More random N thoughts.

Okay, are you ready for yet another random blog of my thoughts? If not, just stop reading here! That's a fair warning.

I haven't heard back from that job I interviewed for. I am not sure what that means. They said either way they would call, so I tend to think they just haven't called anyone yet? I'm not worried about it. I'm not even sure if I want a second interview, it's all confusing.

April Fools day...only one person pranked me today. It might not have even been a prank. The intern showed me an ultrasound picture, but it's her niece or nephew. She just prefaced it with having a suprise. Haha. A couple years ago one of my friends posted a letter on my door pretending to be someone in the Mormon church. She actually did research to make everything in the letter legit. It was hilarious! Did anyone prank you today?

My husband bought me a nice gift yesterday, just because! I can finally jam out to my music again. Yep, he bought me a new mp3 player and it wasn't even an April Fool's Day joke! I had so much fun jamming out to music today at work. It was such a good stress reliever!

Work is really busy right now. So are my classes. We are also anxiously awaiting the birth of our niece. It's such a crazy, wonderful time right now! After my event next weekend I will update more often...like pictures of our kitchen! We still need to paint and swap out some of the hardware, but it is coming together!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just got caught up since the last time I commented. HOW FUNNY to get sexted! I got drunk phone calls all the time until my hubby yelled into the phone, "WHY ARE YOU CALLING MY WIFE?" They really tapered off after that.
    Can't wait to see the kitchen-after!
    Oh, and I don't ask them to check my cholestrol. I have borderline high blood pressure, high enough they comment on it every appointment, but not high enough for medication. At the moment, I'm in a "what I don't know, can't hurt me" mindset. Probably not the best for my health, but I know it's a lifestyle change and right now that's one thing I don't want to change. I deal with my hubby's overseas business trip by eating cookie dough and finishing a bottle of wine by myself in 3 days. (That's one really big glass of wine per day.) I won't say I don't do those things when he's home, but I do it a lot less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This thing made me log in to post a comment again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new mp3 players! I can't wait to see your kitchen pics! And no, no one really pranked me for April Fools'...oh well.

    ReplyDelete