Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 11 update

This morning the doctor informed me that its looking more like Sunday or Monday now.  I was a little disappointed. We have been so patient and it just keeps feeling like the wait is longer and longer.  I realize it's like one or two days, but that's one or two more days of shots, waiting, blood draws, trips out of town, etc.  I started out thinking, I can do anything for 9 days. Now that I am on day 11 of shots and looking out to a few more days, it's difficult not to know when the retrieval will be.  They kept my dose up today.  They are worried if they back off I will regress.  I am feeling more cramped every day.  I think this God forcing me to learn patience.  This is a crazy process, that's for sure.  Oh and I had the lab use my left arm again, which felt like a hard pinch and she barely got the blood to flow. Back to the right arm again tomorrow I guess.  My left arm bruised quite a bit too.  I have bruises on both arms, but maybe the right one will feel better since it had a couple days "off".  Keep praying for growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment