Today was our day to call and see how many of our remaining embryos were frozen. We had 7 contending and were excited because that could mean if this cycle doesn't work, I would easily be able to go through a much more simple process to try again or if it did work and we wanted more kids in the future, go through a frozen embryo transfer. In my mind I had thought, investment wise, if this cycle didn't work, we would keep going until the frozen embryos had been used and that would be it. That's where I would end this crazy journey.
Well, the doctor let me know today that none of the embryos made it to be frozen. I am crushed. I have prayed and prayed and prayed some more that the two embryos inside of me make themselves comfortable and are carried to a full term pregnancy. I feel like I have pleaded with God. I'm not even sure if I can explain to most people how deeply rooted this desire to have children is and how if it doesn't happen, it's probably going to be some of the biggest grief I have ever dealt with.
This whole process has been such a roller coaster anyway. From monthly negative pregnancy tests to bad test results to my tubes being blocked and then finally figuring out the finances involved, I have shed so many tears. Yet, I feel like in the end God has always taken care of us. Something has always worked out. So, I'm just trusting right now that this is all in God's hands. There is nothing more we can do, but wait and pray. I was worried about what might possibly happen with the other embryos if they had to be frozen for a long amount of time and now I don't have that worry. I just have one big impending thought of whether I'm pregnant or not. I'm not even sure if I can vocalize all of this. I was barely able to tell the dear husband and didn't make much of any eye contact when we ate lunch together. I just knew if I did, I'd lost it and spend the lunch hour crying. So forgive me for not telling anyone this in person or even over the phone with my voice, I'm just not able to right now.
Please, please keep praying for the two that are in my uterus to implant and be a successful pregnancy.
This made me cry! We love you and are praying *hard* for all of you! <3
ReplyDeleteGirl I am praying! I am praying soooo hard core for you!
ReplyDelete