This morning I had an ultrasound and labs. My labs today included a urinalysis. I hate peeing in public bathrooms, especially when I know I need to give a urine sample. I had to leave the lab and come back! At my ultrasound the doctor said I should definitely be able to pee because my bladder was full, I think it was just nerves. Anyway, there was some fluid in my abdomen and my ovaries were a little larger, but all in all I am okay. I was glad that I didn't have OHSS or had hyper stimmed. I think there is still a small risk, but for now we are doing good. I am still keeping up on my fluids and drinking EmergenC. I talked to the doctor and we are confident in our decision to put two oocytes in tomorrow. Hopefully one or both of them implant! The embryologist said that this morning there was one 8 cell blastocyst, two 6 cell, and six two to four cell. The ones that haven't grown as much have the rest of the week to grow, so that's okay.
Tomorrow is the hubby's birthday too! Should be an exciting day. I am giddy thinking about tomorrow being such a big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment