This morning at my ultrasound the follicles had grown some more. There appear to be about 11 on my right ovary and some more on the left. My left ovary is still my "Phantom Ovary" as it is still difficult to see at times. He is hoping as things grow, my phantom ovary shifts over so it is easier when they retrieve eggs. The largest follicle I saw him measure was a 14, it needs to be around a 20 and I need more than one that size. I had many more that hit the double digits today. I need most of them to be probably twice as large now. My lining is looking good. Hopefully tomorrow we go in and are really seeing the growth we need to have a successful cycle. So far my headaches are not as bad today, which is really nice. I am starting to feel pressure in my lower back. I am guessing it is my ovaries adding pressure to my abdomen. Keep praying for growth!
Last night I got to hang out with my dear sister-in-law, niece, and mother-in-law over dinner! We had Chili's. Afterword we played board games with her nieces and nephews. So much fun! A night out was just what I needed to keep my mind off everything.
Happy Super Bowl! We are having queso and buffalo wings. Have fun and be safe today!
No comments:
Post a Comment